Blackseed and its preventive, restorative qualities can be used to stimulate body energy, Help to recover from fatigue or depression. Also use as a natural remedy for fever, headache, irregular menstrual flow, toothache, common cold, A soothing agent for skin disorders, wounds and external irritations. Serve as anti-fungal and vermicide against parasites and worms.
Indians use blackseeds medically to treat digestive ailments gastrointestinal, dysfunction and considered as metabolic enhancer. Ayurveda, a traditional medical practice in India which means the science of life, prevention and longevity uses blackseed for its ability to heal nervous disorders, loss of appetite, and gynecological problems.
1. Asthma – Black seed has shown promise in treating some of the most common health conditions, including asthma. The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving asthma symptoms. Its effect in reducing inflammation in the airways may also help with bronchitis symptoms. Research suggests that taking blackseed tea blackseed, or a tablespoon of blackseedhoney improve cough, wheezing, and lung function in people with asthma.
2. Skin / fungal diseases – It also shows strong antifungal activity against Candida albicans – yeast that can overgrow in the body and lead to candidiasis. Candida normally lives on the skin and inside the body, in places such as the mouth, throat, gut, and vagina, without causing any problems.
3. High blood pressure – Taking blackseedhoney extract has shown to reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is mildly elevated.
4. High cholesterol – Taking black seed has been shown to reduce high cholesterol. It’s high in healthy fatty acids that can help you maintain healthier cholesterol levels. People may also see results when consuming the crushed seeds.
5. Rheumatoid arthritis – Taking oral black seedhoney blackseed tea or oil may help to reduce inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. Massaga affected area with blackseed balm for quick result
6. Stomach upset / pain / ulcer – Eating black seeds or taking black seed oil is associated with relieving stomach pain and cramps. The oil can help to reduce gas, stomach bloating, and the incidence of ulcers as well. Blackseed tea blackseedhoney and blackseed can be taking for stomach pain and cramps. It help to reduce excess gas, stomach bloating, and the incidence of ulcers as well. Use twice daily for effective results.
7. Acne – According to the Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery, applying a lotion prepared with 10% black seed oil significantly reduced the incidence of acne after two months.
8. Psoriasis – Applying black seed oil has been shown to reduce the incidence of psoriasis plaques which is a skin disorder that causes skin cells to multiply up to 10 times faster than normal.
9. Softening skin – Black seed oil has been added to oils and moisturizers to improve skin moisture and hydration.
10. Wound healing – Application of black seed oil has been shown to reduce inflammation and the presence of bacteria to aid in wound healing. While it doesn’t seem to be helpful in growing new collagen fibers, it does stimulate other growth factors to help the body create new, healthy skin.
11. Eczema: According to a small-scale comparing the therapeutic benefits of N. sativa with those of prescription medications, black seed oil can reduce the severity of hand . Blackseedhoney, Blackseedhoney Bathing Soap can be of help. Eczema is caused by, inflammation. This causes unpleasant red rashes to show up and cause swelling throughout the body. Using blackseedhoney bathing soap for Eczema is one of the most preferred natural alternatives to treatment today. Simply rub the affected part with blackseed oil daily for immediate relief.
12. Cancer – Recent studies have shown that the thymoquinone in black seed oil can influence programmed cell death, or apoptosis, in several types of cancer cell. These include
13. Cervical Cancer – Blackseedhoney, blackseed has been proven to be effective in treating cervical cancer. Mainly due to the thymoquinone it contains, studies have shown that it helps in boosting white cell count and suppressing the cancer cells from reproducing.
14. Breast Cancer – A few studies have linked a thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa Blackseedhoney, Black seed to reduced breast cancer tumor growth and increased apoptosis (cell death) in breast cancer cells.
15 Coloncancer – Blackseeds contains thymoquinone & anti-oxidant properties make for powerful scavenger abilities. They are not only useful for tons of other ailments, but they are a key ingredient in the suppression of cancer cell growth. Their ability to inhibit cancer growth is so impressive that many doctors have stated that it’s an effective natural alternative for colon cancer treatment. Use twice daily on empty stomach for effective results.
16. Brain Cancer – A study published in the online journal PLoS One indicates thymoquinone from black seed, can induce cell death in glioblastoma cells. Glioblastoma is one of the most aggressive brain tumors of all.
17. Leukemia – As it’s been shown to do with other types of cancer, Blackseedhoney, black seed compound thymoquinone has also been shown to induce apoptosis in leukemia cells.
18. Liver and kidney function – Black seed may reduce liver and kidney disease complications and improve the organ structures.
19. Diabetes – According to an Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism, black seed oil may have antidiabetic properties and improve blood sugar levels.
20. Infertility – A on men with abnormal sperm and has found that black seed can improve sperm movement and increase sperm count and semen volume. Infertility can have a variety of different causes, however it’s been proven that Blackseed, Blackseedhoney has helped many improve their fertility. For those that are suffering from infertility, know that black seeds have been used to improve the reproductive health of men and women for over two thousand years. To date, it is still one of the best natural remedies for boosting fertility. It’s also been proven to increase sex-drive and can act as a natural aphrodisiac. Its strong anti-inflammatory compounds help circulate blood flow and oxygen to sex organs of both genders.
21. Sperm Count – Blackseedhoney, black seed can be used to boost sperm count, one of the oldest studies conducted by researchers in Pakistan was blackseeds effect on sperm count. Based on multiple studies, research has shown that it can help a healthy body boost low semen counts.
22. Heart health / Heart attack / Heart Burn – Blackseedhoney, black seed has been shown to possess heart-protective qualities, dampening damages associated with heart attacks and boosting overall heart health.
23. Hair growth – Black seed oil is effective for healthier longer and fast hair growth if applied to affected area or mixed with hair cream. It can used for steaming, Apply regularly for effective result.
24. Beard growth – Studies have shown that black seed oil can improve the thickness and quality of beard and help promote an increase in the growth rate.
25. Flatulence and indigestion – Black Seed, Blackseed Powder blackseed tea and Blackseedhoney aids body indigestion, by supporting a healthy digestive process, and helps to control excess gas buildup and relieving stomach stress.
26. Headache and Migraines – Blackseed balm can be applied on forehead to relieve headache, migraines and support good head care both in and out.
27. Chest pain / Chest Congestion – Blackseed balm can be used for chest and body pain. Simply rub black seed oil/balm on your chest to remove and clear up common occasional congestion and build up.
28. Ear pain – Black seed oil mixed with olive oil (5/6 drops each). Mix properly dripped into the affected ear is a natural way of getting quick relief from ear pain of the occasional non-illness related sort.
29. Vision – Blackseed, Blackseedhoney help eyes and improve vision clarity chew some black seed, or a spoonfull of Blackseedhoney on empty stomach twice daily. Use daily for faster results.
30. Immune system – Blackseed, Blackseedhoney can be used to boost general immune system, thereby improving your body’s defense mechanism and protection from bacteria. Since most of today’s common ailments are caused by inflammation, blackseeds make a perfect herb to boost a healthy body, ready to tackle many common issues that people suffer today.
31. Epilepsy – Published in Medical Science Monitor, one study found blackseed to be effective at reducing the frequency of seizures in children who resisted conventional treatment. Black seed indeed has anti-convulsive properties.
32. Weight Loss – Black Seed, Blackseedhoney, Blackseed powder blackseed tea and Blackseed oil are used to attain weight loss. The use of blackseed for weight loss is an effective way to boost the metabolism and curb daily appetite. Blackseed helps to increase passive fat-burning and break daily intake calories resulting to weight-loss. Add blackseed oil or blackseed powder to curries, stews, soups, salads, bread mixes, certain cheeses, poultry dishes, and fried vegetables.
33. Body scar – Whether they are post-surgical or not, black seed oil makes a great supportive remedy for clearing scars away in support of the healing process. It is one of the only few natural herbs that have been proven to help remove & heal scars as part of healthy skin support.
34. Breast feeding and lactation – Blackseedhoney Blackseed oil blackseed tea for breast feeding and lactation help to support healthy breastfeeding, improve lactation, blackseed oil can also be used for nipple skin protection when applied prior to breastfeeding.
35. Insect Bites – Insects bit can be pacifying by applying blackseed oil to the affected area for pain relieve and itchiness of the affected area in other to support skin health. If your insect bite appears to be abnormal or unusual in any way, consult a doctor immediately.
36. Kidney health – Blackseed, Blackseed powder blackseedhoney blackseed tea has shown to help and promote general kidney health.
37. Colic (for kids) – Having a child that’s suffering from colic can lead to a very stressful time in your life. Although the cause of colic is still generally unknown, Blackseedhoney has shown to be an effective boost for supporting general bodily health. It’s important to start with small amounts and increase gradually, following the recommendation of one’s physician in regards to dosage. The ideal situation in this case, would be, to make some blackseed tea with honey.
38. Prostate cancer – Prostate health is a big concern for millions of men’s worldwide and finding healthy ways to improve upon which can be stressful. Blackseed helps to regulate and promote prostate health by providing the body with the nutrients it needs to do so.
39. Obesity – With a healthy diet and fitness regiment, blackseed blackseed tea or blackseedhoney can help fight off obesity by promoting good general heart and body health.
40. Pores opening / Deep Cleaning – Blackseedhoney, Blackseedhoney Bathing Soap of the results of a weak immune system is the buildup of excess sebum which clogs up your pores. You may simply consume blackseedhoney orally or apply to affected pores after a warm shower for best results when it comes to improving skin’s visual appearance for any abnormal immune system problems or skin issues.
41. Stress level management – Blackseed, Blackseedhoney or blackseed tea has been studied extensively as a possible way to help the body reduce stress levels, as well as provide many other cognitive benefits.
42. Dandruff – Blackseed oil is very great essential ingredient for hair growth and dandruff, but it also promotes hair follicle growth and even helps prevents dandruff (Common occurring) through the promotion of good skin health. All you need to do is apply products to your hair and leave on for 30-60 minutes before rinsing out.
43. Infection exterminator – Blackseedhoney, blackseed infections of all types are tussled off by the immune system, specifically white blood cells. By targeting the immune system directly, blackseed, Blackseedhoney helps your body fight off infections from head to toe. This is a unique property that blackseeds were known for throughout history, and they stood the test of time to be one of, if not the most powerful natural remedies today. Not only does blackseed pack anti-bacterial properties but also anti-fungal, a great one two combo that can treat and cure infections.
44. Flu’s and Fevers – Flu and fever are directly related to weak immune system. Since black seed is anti-inflammatory, Blackseedhoney, Blackseed, can be used for flu’s and fevers for quick relief. A suggested recipe is to mix a tablespoon of Blackseedhoney in a cup of small warm water and apply blackseed balm in the affected area this daily use of this remedy will not only get rid of your flu and fever, but improve your overall well-being.
45. Insomnia – Studies have shown that taking blackseedhoney helps insomnia and other sleep disorders. Many have claimed that it has helped them eliminate their sleeping disorder. More so, it’s also great for promoting natural deep sleep for everyone, kid adult and aged
46. Toothaches – Another effective remedy for toothaches is black seed oil. To relieve the pain and soreness, all you do is rub or drop some oil on your gums for 20 seconds.
47. Lead Poisoning – Lead as one of the most toxic sources worldwide, lead can interfere with a number of body processes and can cause harm to heart, intestines, kidneys, nervous system, bones, and even reproductive system. Research has shown that blackseed, Blackseedhoney has been effective in protecting and reversing damages to the brain due to lead poisoning.
48. Gallstones – The potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties in blackseedhoney make it a perfect treatment for gallstones. Blackseedhoney, blackseed, is a perfect way of reducing the pain and gradually removal of the gallstones from the system.
49. Liver Stones – Similar to gallstones, liver stones can also cause immense pain and have side effects when taking the prescribed mainstream medication. The properties of blackseedhoney shows good way of eliminating liver stones until they’re completely vanished. Take blackseed twice daily with honey for better results.
50. Hemorrhoids – A painful congestion rooted problem with few treatments available, hemorrhoids can be painful to experience especially when considering the side effects of most of today’s’ hemorrhoids prescription medication. Blackseedhoney on the other hand offer immediate relief, and studies have shown it to actively prevent the spread of hemorrhoids.
51. Bladder Infections – Specifically urinary tract infections, which is a more common bladder infection, can be treated effectively with daily consumption. Relief and a cure for most bladder infections by taking Blackseedhoney, blackseed or blackseed oil.
52. Nose Bleeding – A more traditionally known use stemming from the hot summers in the Middle East. Blackseed oil can cure nose bleeding simply by putting a few drops (1-3) into your nostrils. Then sit back and feel power of this natural herb.
53. Burns – Applying black seed oil, honey on burns has proven to aid in the healing and reproduction of your skin (specifically 2nd degree burns). Simply rub some on burned areas for immediate relief from pain and caring of the skin.
54. Body / Joint Pain – Of the more popular benefits and uses, treating joint pains with black seed balm is an effective way to get immediate relief. Since most of joint pain is caused by inflammation, it makes a perfect natural remedy for it. Apply it directly onto the area affected massage properly
55. Menstrual Cycles – Blackseedhoney, Blackseed regulates menstrual cycles and plays an important role in managing, treating a variety of different gynecological disorders. From leucorrhoea, menses discharge and white discharge to uterus problems, stomach pain, and even sexual weakness. It is especially useful for regulating menstrual cycle after the cycle has completed. Use two tablespoon of Blackseedhoney on empty stomach twice daily, chew some cumin seed twice daily for effective results.
56. Meningitis – The potency of this marvelous herb has even proven to be useful in the treatment of meningitis. Some studies have shown that it is one of the best natural remedies for treatment known to date. Simply take 1-2 teaspoons daily for relief.
57. Bone Marrow Growth – Research has shown blackseed increase the bone marrow cells’ growth rate by an astonishing 150%. This is according to numerous studies conducted. An amazing things is that it inhibit the growth rate of nearly all tumors by at least 50%. Simply take Blackseed products of 1-2 teaspoons daily for relief
58. HIV/AIDS Treatment – The use of this Blackseed has been a useful tool in the fight against HIV/AIDS. According to recent studies, black seed has proven to be extremely effective in the treatment of HIV. This natural alternative has offered relief to many suffering from the horrible symptoms.
59. General Weakness (lethargy) – Many of us experience emotional and mental lows in our lives, on top of the physical ones. For a boost in spirit, energy and overall mood and health, nothing beats black seed, Blackseedhoney. It’s one of the most potent natural remedies known to improve overall state of health, both mental and physical.